Standard Terms & Conditions
We will do everything possible to be sure you are satisfied with your order.
We will document your order in writing to be sure you agree to and understand what you are ordering.
We will provide an artwork proof for your approval. In the case of embroidery, your proof will be in the form of an actual sewout or scan of your embroidered logo. For advertising specialties, your proof will be in the form of a paper mockup.
You are responsible for ensuring that everything on your proof is complete and correct before giving your approval to proceed with production. Please check carefully spelling, spacing, font styles, color & placement specifications, and all other aspects of the design before giving your approval.
We will not proceed with production of your order until you are satisfied with the proof. Your approval of the proof gives authorization to proceed with production.
What you need to know:
- Because you are ordering custom merchandise, there can be:
NO CANCELLATIONS, NO CHANGES and NO REFUNDS once you approve your proof. Please review your proof carefully to be sure that all critical elements of your project are complete and correct. Production begins as soon as we receive your approval of the proof.
- Delays in responding to your proof may affect the delivery date of your order.
- Requests for revisions may also affect the delivery date of your order
- If you require an actual pre-production (physical) sample before approving your proof, extra time and fees will be required.
- We appreciate your business and want you to be happy with the final result. Please don't hesitate to let us know what we can do to assist you.